At Grapevine we understand how critical IT is in the aiding of teaching & learning, schools of today are more reliant than ever for IT equipment to be working correctly in order to deliver lessons successfully, we are committed to continually make this happen. We currently support many schools across Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, and Rotherham.
Our friendly and outgoing staff are DBS checked and have a great working relationship with staff at all levels in providing a professional service in maintaining and supporting the schools IT. Our focus of the IT Support is maintaining the network infrastructure and accompanying devices from teacher interactive equipment, wireless technologies such as iPads and Android devices to conventional laptops / desktop computers and with a sound knowledge of ‘Assistive Technology’ in the Special Educational Needs and disabilities sector.
- Education - Weekly \ Fortnightly \ Monthly \ Ad hoc Support packages
- Full server \ system support \ installation
- Unlimited Remote support (Included in all our education support packages)
- Office 365 Setup \ support and maintenance - (Included in all our education support packages)
- GDPR Compliance advise \ Support
- Flat Panel IWB Display's \ Projector \ interactive board \ electric drop down screen, planning and installations
- Network design and implementation \ support of all existing structured cabling and network structure
- Wireless network design and installation \ support of all existing wireless networks
- Local \ Online backup
- Inventory \ Audit of system and hardware
- 24/7 Network monitoring - making aware of issues as they happen
- Cat 5e \ Cat 6 \ Fibre optic structured cable installation \ support
- Telephone systems - local and hosted
- Website Design \ hosting - Email Hosting